Friday, February 22, 2008

Mexico here we come

We're leaving for Mexico next Friday!! I'm thoroughly thrilled!! I cannot wait!!! We're going to celebrate our one year!! I cannot believe in 8 days we will be celebrating our one year of marriage down in Mexico!!! We really need this vacation more than ever with everything we've been going through. I cannot wait to relax and soak up the sunshine and warmth while relaxing on the sandy beach in Mexico for 4 days with my hubby!!

We're staying in Puerto Vallarta at an all-inclusive resort. I'm so happy all the food/drinks are included!! Woohoo!! Can't wait to eat some Mexican! We plan on getting a couple's massage, too!! Simon is dying to take me Kayaking and Jet Skiing! :P

The weather when we'll be there is:
Friday: scattered showers. 80/59 degrees and 30% chance of rain

Saturday: partly cloudly. 79/60 degrees and 20% chance of rain

Sunday : sunny. 79/60 degrees and 20% chance of rain

Monday (not up yet)

If it rains off and on while we're there I won't mind! We'll be spending time together in our hotel room!! :wink: hehe!

I am so looking forward to the warm weather, here the weather has been

Today: partly cloudly, 60/44 degrees. 20% rain

Tomorrows: showers/windy. 60/50 degrees. 60% rain.

I can't wait to get in that warm Mexican sunshine!

No comments: