Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas 2008

This year, we were/are parents to be on Xmas. Last year was our first Xmas as The Jones and the Xmas previous was our first Xmas together and we were engaged!

Anyways...this year for Xmas, we woke up around 8 or so; opened our gifts from each other and my family, while listening to Xmas music, sitting by the fireplace on tv and drinking hot cocoa.

I got Simon; a game, windows xp (since he lost his registration key), a Python scripting book, choco-covered cherries, the original Robin Hood dvd and the disney version, some xmas boxers, hat, scarf and gloves.

He got me: black and white film that I asked for, a wireless remote for our camera, 3 cute dresses, black boots, a photo book he made,

From my family we got: choco-covered strawberries and 3 mini cheesecakes, a hand-print keepsake picture frame, a teddy bear, some candy, scrabble up words, some clothes, toothbrush sanitizers and a smoothie maker.

After opening gifts, we ate some of the choco-covered strawberries and played Scrabble up words; and tied. Then we went driving around to find a place open to get some food. Found Panda Express and got some chinese to ; came back, eat while watching Surviving Xmas. Then I talked to my family and he with his wishing them all Merry Christmas. Then I think I took a nap for a bit, I was exhausated. Had some nachos for dinner and are going to watch Meet Me in St. Louis while eating some popcorn (another tradition we started last year when he got it for me :))

Too bad the weather here was icky out. It rained all night last night and some day, otherwise we would have gone for a walk. I'm sure we'll do that tomorrow, along with cleaning, grocery shopping and finally mailing out our Xmas cards and xmas packages for our families. (We're such slackers)

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful xmas!! (Too bad we didn't get the greatest gift of all for Xmas this year...hoping and praying the lil guy arrives very soon!!!)

No comments: